Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files.
Product Request information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Your name, email address, and address.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill your request or to communicate with you.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: We do not share with anyone your personal information.
Contact – Support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name & email address.
- Purpose of collection: to provide support to your request.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
1. General Information
2. Safety of your personal information
When using our website and web shop (Catalog) our customers leave behind all sorts of personal information. We store this information in a safe and secure way so that only authorized personnel could access this information. The information is secured by the most advanced software and we took the necessary security measures to provide an extra layer of security to protect this information.
3. Information regarding the collection and processing of personal data
In the following, we shall provide information about the collection and processing of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is any data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, and user behavior.
The amount and type of information we receive from you through our website depends on your actions during your visit.
We at efoilsgreece.com collect information from you when you fill out a form. When you make a quote request for a product on our site, or fill in a form like our Contact Form or Rentals Request form, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and contact details, we will store the data you share with us (your email address, name and telephone number as well as any further details that you share) in order to reply to your needs. If you subscribe to our newsletter with your consent, we will use your email address in order to send you our news and our offers.
- Personal data is used to provide personal services and only when you have provided such information. For example, if you send us an e-mail requesting information, we will use the e-mail address or your phone number so we can respond to your question. The information we collect will be held only for as long as necessary to fulfill your request or as long as required by law. Personal data will not be revealed to any third party without your express consent.
Also if you use our website purely for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or share any other information with us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to visit our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical purposes:
– Date and time of access
– Contents of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted
– Website from which the request originated
– Operating system and its user interface
– Language and version of browser software.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. Visitors to the site should know that while reading its pages, non-personal information may be automatically collected in the form of small text files (cookies), which are used to recognise visitors to the site and to facilitate its use. You can decide which cookies you want to allow, but we recommend to accept our cookies for the full functionality of our website.
5. Google Analytics
– Browser type/version,
– Operating system used,
– Referrer-URL (the page visited previously),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request,
You can sign up to our newsletter. This is the way how you stay informed of our offers, promotions or other news.
We have a Newsletter Subscription Form with which with your consent, you can subscribe to our mailing list so that we can contact you and occasionally receive emails with our news and offers. Your email is safely stored on our Server and at any time you can unsubscribe from the list by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cancellation request.
7. Your Rights
Everybody has the right, by contacting us, to request information or exercise your rights deriving from articles 12-22 of the GDPR, free of charge:
The right to be informed.
The right of access.
The right to rectification.
The right to erasure.
The right to restrict processing.
The right to data portability.
The right to object.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
8. Right to Complain
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Premium Toys Ltd | John Kennedy 84 , Peristeri 12136– Greece
Last updated: 14 march 2021
About the Website
This Website is operated by Premium Toys Ltd (efoilsgreece.com) Authorised Reseller of FLITEBOARD in Greece
Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated products or services, is provided by Premium Toys Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions (‘Terms‘) carefully.
By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, you signify you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease using the Website, and any of its Services, immediately.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Website, the content and all of the related products of Fliteboard are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of multiple countries and through international treaties.
Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Fliteboard or its contributors.
Fliteboard retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trademark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trademark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process), to you.
You may not, without the prior written permission of Fliteboard and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content or third party content for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website which are freely available for re-use.
Use of the Website and the content is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the content is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of efoilscreece.com make any express or implied representation or warranty about the content or any products or content (including the products or content of efoilscreece.com) referred to on the Website.
This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the presence of any viruses, malware or other harmful material on the Website;
- errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the listing of information (including information relating to availability and pricing) on the Website;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the content, or any of its content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the content or any of the products of efoilsgreece and
- the content or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.